Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) is a fast, flexible, fully managed push notification service that lets you send individual messages or to fan-out messages to large numbers of recipients.
SignifAI notification functionality allows you to be notified using Amazon SNS when an events are triggered. This is a powerful way for you the extend the notification capabilities by using Amazon SNS as a proxy to HTTP Webhook, Email or even SMS.
Inside your AWS account, create a user which will have an Access Key and a Secret Key and associate it with a dedicated SNS Publish policy.
- Create a new policy in the IAM Console.
- Name the policy SignifaiSNSPolicy.
- Choose from the pre-defined policies AmazonSNSFullAccess. You can also create a new policy and grant only “sns:publish” permission to the specific SNS resource.
- Create a new user in the IAM Console.
- Make sure you leave the Generate an access key for each user checked.
- Click the link to Show User Security Credentials.
- Make a note of the Access Key ID and Secret Access Key in a secure location.
- Assign the user you have just created to the policy name: SignifaiSNSPolicy.
- Copy and paste the Access Key ID and Secret Key to the Notification Integration section.
- Make sure you are specifying the SNS Topic you would like SignifAI to send the notification to.
Need help with the integration?
Contact us at: [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
Updated about a year ago