Connect SignifAI Web Collector to your GitHub repositories to allow SignifAI to track changes in your repositories and correlate them with events from your other sensor integrations. We recommend you use an account webhook to allow SignifAI to analyze the most events, but you can set up webhooks on individual repositories too.
- Log in to your Github account with Administrator privileges.
- Click on Settings
- Choose Webhooks & services
- Copy the SignifAI collector URL and paste it into the GitHub Payload URL
- Keep the Content type as application/json
- Choose which events you would like to send (we suggest choosing "send everything" for deeper analysis and better correlation capabilities)
- Activate the Webhook
Need help with the integration?
Contact us at: email@example.com and we will be happy to help.