Pingdom monitors your external web sites and other end points, tracking whenever your website is down or if transactions are slow. Test and verify your website's availability every minute, automatically.
Connect Pingdom to SignifAI to automatically analyze all test results, metrics, and events with the context of your infrastructure and other monitoring tools.
- On the Integration tab of Pingdom register a new application. Name it SignifAI.
- Log in to the main SignifAI console, navigate to the Sensors tab and select Pingdom.
- Copy your new Pingdom API key into SignifAI.
- Provide also your username with login credentials to Pingdom. This is your organization user or your personal user@domain.
Active Inspector Integration
First Time Collection
The first time the Pingdom Active Inspector™ runs, it will take a while to complete. During that time, it collects between 14 to 30 days worth of information (depending on your account size). This helps to tune our algorithms with a much lower false positive rate. It also allows us to discover different types of metrics and events over time.
Connect Pingdom to SignifAI to automatically analyze all tests results, metrics and events in context with the rest of your infrastructure and other monitoring tools.
In order to collect all notifications and events in SignifAI, a webhook setup is needed.
- Log in to the main SignifAI console, navigate to the Sensors tab.
- Select Pingdom and navigate to the Collector URL tab.
- Copy the SignifAI Web Collector for Pingdom URL
- On the Integration tab of Pingdom, add new webhook integration and enter the SignifAI collector URL.
- On each monitoring check, add notification using the webhook.
Web Collector Integration
Need help with the integration?
Contact us at: email@example.com and we will be happy to help.